THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WHEY
Whey Protein Isolates (WPI) are the purest form of whey protein that currently exists. WPIs are costly to use, but rate among the best proteins that money can buy. That’s why they’re the first ingredient you read on the Gold Standard 100% Whey label. By using WPI as the primary ingredient along with premium ultra-filtered whey protein concentrate (WPC), we’re able to pack 24 grams of protein into every serving to support your muscle building needs after training. ON’s attention to detail also extends to mixability. This superior quality powder has been instantized to mix easily using a shaker cup or just a glass and spoon. There’s no doubt that this is the standard by which all other whey proteins are measured.
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) Main Ingredient
- Whey Protein Microfractions from Whey Protein Isolates & Ultra-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Over 4 Grams of Glutamine & Glutaminc Acid in Each Serving
- More Than 5 Grams of the Naturally Occurring Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine in Each Serving
- The “Gold Standard” for Protein Quality
What is Impact Whey Protein?
Impact Whey Protein is made-up of 100% premium grade whey protein concentrate and has over 20g of protein per serving (82%).
This has a comprehensive amino acid profile providing all the essential amino acids (EAA’s) and contains over 2g of Leucine per serving. If you’re looking for a premium quality whey protein powder which delivers exceptional value for money and incredible taste, look no further than Impact Whey Protein. Continue reading »